In the 'Statenkwartier' area located recently renovated double upper house with 2 balconies at the back. This attractive and bright house has a luxurious open kitchen with cooking island, luxurious bathroom, oak parquet flooring and is equipped with double glazing. Located around the corner from 'De Fred' with its shops and terraces, but also the cosiness of the harbor of Scheveningen is within walking distance.
Available from mid July
Entrance apartment. Hall with meter cupboard, stairs to the first floor.
Landing with toilet with fountain. Spacious living/dining room with luxurious open kitchen with cooking island. The kitchen offers plenty of storage space and is equipped with AEG appliances and composite countertop. From the dining room access to the rear balcony, with hardwood decking tiles.
Landing with toilet and closet with space for the washing machine and dryer and the central heating boiler. Spacious bedroom at the front with airconditioning. Front side bedroom. Luxurious bathroom with bath, double washbasin, mirror cabinet and walk-in shower with rain shower. Spacious bedroom at the rear with airconditioning and access to the rear balcony, also equipped with hardwood decking tiles.
- Year of construction 1926
- Equipped with wooden window frames with double glazing
- CV combi boiler Atag HR approx. 2020
- Airconditioning in the 2 master bedrooms
- Electricity 14 groups with 4 earth leakage circuit breakers
- Intercom installation on the 2 floors
- Panel doors with quality door fittings
- 1 top-window living room is single glazed
- Active VvE, contribution € 115.91 per month
- 4/7th share in VvE
- Collective home insurance
- Due to the year of construction, the age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement;
- Buyer's choice of notary, but within the Haaglanden working area