FOR SALE! A beautiful classic double upper house with many authentic details, impressively renovated in 2017. This ready-to-move-in house is located in a quiet street in the Geuzen / Statenkwartier, near the popular shopping street Frederik Hendriklaan. The shops of the Fahrenheitstraat are also within walking distance. Public transport is located at the end of the street, which brings you to the citycenter in no time. Beach, dunes and the sea are just a 10-minute walk away.
LAYOUT: Front door at street level; space for a bicycle or pram; internal staircase to the first floor.
Landing; completely, modern, stylishly renovated toilet; from the landing, steel doors to the L-shaped living room with en suite doors. Fixed cupboards and a bay window with stained glass upper windows at the front; at the rear is the modern semi-open kitchen with gray granite top, the kitchen is equipped with all built-in appliances such as dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, extractor and Quooker.
Landing; toilet; cupboard with washing machine connection and position of central heating combi boiler; bedroom at the front with patio doors to balcony, bedroom / study room; intermediate modern bathroom with double shower, bath and double sink; bedroom at the rear with door to balcony; fourth bedroom.
- Year of construction 1913
- Roofing renewed 2018
- Paintwork exterior July 2020
- Facade backside inpregnated 2020
- Maintenance plan available
- 2/3 share in the community
- Active Owners Association, contribution € 100,- per month
- Electricity 8 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker
- Central heating combi boiler Intergas HRE 2016
- The apartment has wooden frames with double glazing
- The age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area