Spectacular two-layer penthouse with delightful terraces with sun all day, located on the 1st inland port of Scheveningen. This unique apartment with lots of natural light and privacy can be reached via a lift with key so that you enter directly into the living room. Various uses are possible (office or living). Come see and be surprised!
VIEWINGS POSSIBLE STARTING FROM 15th OF DECEMBER 2020.
Entrance at street level, elevator with key which leads directly to the penthouse. Spacious living room with vide, fireplace (gas) and a window over 2 floors. access to the terrace off the living room. Walk through the pantry to the dining room / meeting room with fantastic views of the harbor. Living kitchen at the rear furnished with various stainless steel kitchen units and appliances. Toilet with fountain. Spacious bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bath, separate shower, washbasin and toilet. in the middle of this floor you will find a hall with access to various storage cupboards / technology rooms for elevator, central heating and electricity.
Possibility to create an extra bedroom at the location of the current kitchen.
Wide landing with kitchen unit, multifunctional space at the top of the mezzanine, for example office or sitting room. Double doors to bedroom with roof dome and bathroom ensuite with bath, separate shower, washbasin and toilet. Wide sliding doors with access to the spacious terrace with views over the harbor and towards the sea. the 2 terraces are connected by a beautiful design staircase.
- Leasehold payments bought off
- Penthouse built around 1996
- Apartment with lots of privacy
- Many possibilities with regard to the layout / creating additional bedrooms if required
- 2 minutes walk to the beach
- Alarm system
- Various uses by purpose of municipalilty mixed-3
- VvE Vissershavenweg 55b / c registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 54029864
- VvE € 200,- /month
- Non-self-habitation clause applies
- Given the year of construction of the house, the age and materials clause will be included in the NVM deed of sale
- Notary choice reserved for the buyer, but within Haaglanden working area.