Attention beach lovers and surfers!
Less than 200 meters from the beach, sea and boulevard, bright 3-room apartment (the TOP floor) with a sunny balcony (Southeast).
Shops and restaurants of the Keizerstraat, the Scheveningen harbor and Scheveningen bath are a short walk away and tram and bus stops are just around the corner. The center of The Hague is within cycling distance and the main roads are quickly accessible by car.
The apartment can be modernized entirely according to your own wishes. There is the possibility of adding a roof construction or roof terrace, provided that it is licensed by the municipality and with permission from the VVE.
Covered portico. Entrance apartment on the 1st floor, meter cupboard (4 gr. + ELS), internal stairs to the 2nd floor, landing with skylight and wardrobe space. Living room en suite with sliding doors, 4 fixed cupboards, bay window with stained glass at the front and original marble mantelpieces in both rooms.
From the dining room at the rear, French doors open to the sunny balcony (SE) with balcony cupboard and nice view over the courtyard houses on Ankerstraat and Zeilstraat.
Simple kitchen with 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, washing machine connection and the central heating combi boiler (2020). There is also access to the balcony from the kitchen. Good size bedroom at the front.
Simple bathroom with toilet, washbasin and shower.
- Ideal location at a stone's throw from the beach in a characteristic part of Scheveningen
- Built in 1934
- Own ground
- Protected Cityscape "Scheveningen village"
- Rear PVC windowframes with double glazing, front wooden window frames with single glazing
- Electricity 4 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker
- VvE is active, contribution € 100 per month, registered Chamber of Commerce, mutual home insurance
- Non-self-occupancy clause applicable
- The old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed
- Choice of notary reserved to the buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
Despite the care we take to ensure that the data is entered correctly, we cannot be held responsible