We are proud to offer this 'gem in Scheveningen'!
On the top floor of the 'De Meerpaal' building, completed in 2017, you will find this unique 2-room top apartment / semi-penthouse with stunning wide views. This neatly finished apartment is located on the non-street side of the building and has a lovely sunny terrace and a storage room in the basement. From the terrace you can see all Scheveningen's icons; Kurhaus, Ferris wheel, lighthouse, sea and the 2nd harbor! Located right around the corner from the cosiness of the harbor with the beach within walking distance and of course in the vicinity of shopping streets such as Frederik Hendriklaan and Keizerstraat.
LAY-OUT: (See also the floor plans for dimensions)
Entrance at street level in a common (closed) entrance with letterbox panel. Stairs / elevator to the 5th (top) floor, meter cupboard, entrance apartment: hall with modern toilet with fountain. Living room with large windows with beautiful views and access to the balcony / terrace. Indoor storage with central heating boiler and space for washing machine / dryer. Open kitchen with various built-in appliances; fridge / freezer, induction hob, combi oven / microwave and dishwasher. Walk through to the bedroom. Luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and towel radiator. Spacious storage in the basement.
- Delivery in consultation
- Leasehold paid off
- Own storage in the basement
- Terrace on the side is not legally part of the apartment right due to building regulations, more information at the estate agent
- Fully equipped with underfloor heating
- Entire apartment with quality oak floorboards
- Electric Verosol interior sun protection with remote control
- Active VvE, contribution apartment € 81 per month
- Intergas HR central heating boiler, year 2016, commissioning 2017
- Energy label A
- Notary choice reserved to the buyer, but within the Haaglanden work area