-Viewings are possible, we follow the guidelines of the RIVM, Government and NVM.
At a great location on the Zeekant - directly on the Scheveningen boulevard - spacious and bright 3 room apartment with a magnificent view over the sea, the Pier, the boulevard and the beach!
Enjoy the panoramic view all day.
The apartment was internally renovated at the end of 2019 and is located on the 2nd floor in one of "De Oranjeflats", it has 2 bedrooms, 2 large balconies and a large private storage room in the basement. The complex also has an elevator and communal bicycle storage.
Beach, sea and boulevard, the Kurhaus and the shops in the Palace Promenade within walking distance. Various other shops of the Belgisch Park and the old core of Scheveningen village within walking or cycling distance.
Closed entrance, stairs or elevator to the 1st floor. Entrance apartment, bright hall with access to the two bedrooms, wardrobe, modern tiled toilet with free hanging bowl and the meter cupboard. Spacious broken-through living / dining room with large windows with lots of light and sea view. Access through door to the spacious sunny balcony on the southwest (afternoon and evening sun) with unobstructed sea and pier views. Concise open kitchen (2019) with composite worktop, induction hob, fridge and dishwasher, combi oven and extractor.
The bathroom, accessible from the master bedroom, has a shower cabin and washbasin. You will also find a deep cupboard in the master bedroom with the connection for the washing machine. The rear balcony (with morning sun) is accessible from the master bedroom. The central heating boiler hangs in the balcony cupboard.
Large and easily accessible basement storage in the basement, as well as a second entrance to the complex (from the public car park) via the communal bicycle storage.
The entire apartment has new windows with double glazing, plastered walls and a laminate floor.
Furthermore it is possible to take over the entire (new) inventory!
- Year of built 1956
- Annual lease payments, ground rent is approximately € 37 per year until December 31, 2026
As the owner, it is possible to request the municipality to offer a leasehold reissue.
- The apartment was completely renovated internally in 2019
- It is possible to take over the entire (new) inventory
- Fully equipped with newly plastered walls and a laminate floor
- Fully equipped with new window frames with double glazing
- Caretaker present
- Active OwnersAssociation, MJOP, home insurance and ample reserve, monthly contribution € 249,00
- Own basement storage and communal bicycle storage
- Very conveniently located near the shops in Stevinstraat, schools, public transport, beach, boulevard and dunes
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
- The old age and material clauses will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Notary choice reserved to the buyer, however within the working area Haaglanden.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the area of use. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Immediately engage your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM buying broker represents your interest and saves you time, money and worry.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
Despite the care taken by us to correctly enter the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.