At a great location directly at the Scheveningen boulevard this spacious and bright corner apartment with a magnificent view over the sea, the Pier, the boulevard and the beach. Enjoy a panoramic view all day long!
The apartment was internally renovated in 2006 and is located on the 2nd floor in one of the "Oranjeflats", has 3 bedrooms, 2 large balconies and a private storagebox in the basement. The complex has a lift and communal bicycle storage.
Beach, sea and boulevard, the Kurhaus and the shops in the Palace Promenade all within walking distance. Several other shops of the "Belgisch Park" and the old core of Scheveningen village within walking and cycling distance.
Closed entrance, stairs or elevator to the 1st floor. Entrance apartment.
The spacious living / dining room has a gas fireplace and large windows with lots of light and sea view; sliding door to the sunny balcony on the southwest (afternoon and evening sun) with unobstructed views of the sea and Pier. Modern open kitchen (2006) with large fridge / freezer (Atag), microwave and steam oven, 6 burner gas stove (Boretti) with 2 ovens, extractor (Boretti) and dishwasher. Quooker at the sink and natural stone counter top.
The entire apartment is equipped with a natural stone insulated floor with underfloor heating in both the living room, kitchen and hallway.
The 3 bedrooms have air conditioning and access to the 2nd (rear)balcony over the full width (morning sun) with a view towards the dunes. On this balcony is a closet with the HR-cv combi boiler (2006 Daalderop).
In the corridor the tiled toilet with free hanging toilet bowl and hand basin; deep cupboard with the washer and dryer. The bathroom has a steamcabin with a bath and shower, sink and large window.
Large and easily accessible storageroom in the basement, as well as a second entrance with the common bicycle storage.
- Year of built 1956
- Annual lease payments, canon is approx. € 57.00 per year until December 31, 2026
- The apartment was completely renovated internally in 2006 with a practical layout
- Largely equipped with a hard stone floor (granite) with underfloor heating
- Air conditioning in the 3 bedrooms
- Fully equipped with plastic windowframes with double glazing
- Caretaker present
- Active VVE, Multi-year maintenance plan, home insurance and ample reserve, contribution € 345.57 per month
- Private basement storageroom and communal bicycle storage
- Very conveniently located near the shops in Stevinstraat, schools, public transport, beach, boulevard and dunes
- Delivery in consultation, can be done quickly
- The old age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Notaris choice reserved for buyer, but within the Haaglanden area.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring for giving an indication of the user surface. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Select your own NVM-purchase broker. Your NVM-purchase broker represents your interests and saves you time, money and worry.
Addresses from fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden can be found at Funda.
Despite the care given by us to the correct input of the data, we can not be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.