In the Vogelwijk located well maintained charming 2-storey semi-detached house in cottage style. This attractive house is located on FREEHOLD and has a garden on 3 sides. The house has many nice extras and is located strategically ideal: Close to the highways, within 5 minutes cycling you are on the beach, the Center is nearby, dunes and woods ('Bosjes Van Poot and Van Pex''), many sports clubs, schools and beautiful shopping streets in the neighborhood and yet the village green character in a nice neighborhood where the children still play on the street.
LAY OUT: (see floor plans for dimensions)
Front garden with trampoline, path to the front door, entrance house, vestibule, corridor with Belgian hard stone floor / cupboard under the stairs and toilet with washbasin. Bedroom / study at the front with oak parquet and wooden shutters. Spacious living / dining room with oak parquet flooring, shutters at the front, built-in wardrobe, fireplace (gas) and French doors to the backyard. Luxurious open kitchen at the rear with Belgian hard stone floor with electic floor heating, with granite worktops (Nero Assoluto) and various built-in appliances; 2x combi oven / microwave, 2x dishwasher, waste press, Boretti gas-on-glass hob and a wine climate cabinet.
Double electric gate doors give access to the driveway / side garden. Lovely backyard with composite decking, lighting, outdoor kitchen with water connection (with protection against freezing) BBQ chimney, patio heater and wooden shed with light and electricity.
Landing, front bedroom with large dormer windows, closet and air conditioning, rear bedroom with closet and access to the balcony with composite decking, side bedroom with closet and dormer window. Luxurious bathroom with underfloor heating, walk-in steam shower, jacuzzi, TV, washbasin, multi-functional mirror with radio controls. Handy deep mountain attic, accessible via the landing with loft ladder, equipped with lighting and central heating combi boiler.
- Protected city scape
- Thorough renovation carried out in 2013
- Partly double glazing, partly single + additional windows
- Electricity 12 groups + earth leakage switch
- UTP connection in many rooms
- Electric curtains at the back of the living room
- Sprinkler pipes in front / - and side garden. Empty pipe to the backyard
- High-quality speaker wiring in living room walls
- Home automation system for lighting, heating, curtains and roller shutter
- Central heating combi boiler HR Remeha Tzerra approx. 2013, last maintenance April 2021
- Professional exterior painting including frame repair in May 2021
- Roof covering parlty renewed approx. 2013
- Energy label in application
- The age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations in the performance of the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.