Wake up with a holiday feeling in Scheveningen, close to the dunes and the beach!
Light and spacious 3-room corner-ground floor apartment in apartment building 's Gravenduyn' with spacious terrace, south-facing conservatory, private storage and parking space (separate compulsory purchase of € 25,000) in the residents parking garage below. This well-kept apartment has a beautiful PVC herringbone floor, a luxurious bathroom and can be moved into. Location a few minutes' walk from the beach, on the edge of the Meyendel nature reserve and the shops of the Belgian Park. Good public transport connections and access to the roads.
The parking space in the closed parking garage is offered separately for € 25,000 kk. (mandatory purchase).
LAY OUT: (see also floorplans)
Entrance through the terrace. Apartment entrance, hallway, spacious central hall with meter cupboard, wardrobe and access to all rooms. Modern toilet with fountain. Spacious living room at the front with doors opening onto a cozy and beautifully finished conservatory, facing the South. Semi-open kitchen. Handy, large utility room with central heating combi boiler and washing machine connection. This utility room offers space for both a washing machine and dryer and possibly an extra fridge. Two spacious bedrooms at the rear. From 1 bedroom you also have access to the terrace. Luxury bathroom with double washbasin, shower with rain shower, and towel radiator.
Large storage room and parking space in the enclosed closed residents parking garage which is easily accessible both by elevator and stairs.
- Annual lease payments bought off
- Year of construction 1993
- PVC floor throughout entire apartment
- Electricity 6 groups with double rate meter and earth leakage circuit breaker
- Bosch combi boiler year of construction 2013
- Hardwood frames with double glazing
- Active VvE, contribution currently € 205,47 per month
- Contribution VvE residents parking garage € 29,- per month
- Contribution from s'-Gravenduyn interest association € 41,- per month
- Possible additional VvE contribution for the present renovation project with regard to waterproofing the residents' parking garage, more info at the estate agent.
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area.
- Due to the year of construction, the age clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement.