Waking up with a holiday feeling in Scheveningen, close to the dunes and the beach!
Spacious, attractive and beautifully finished 3-room ground floor apartment in apartment building 's Gravenduyn' with spacious terrace, south-facing conservatory, private storage and parking space in the residents parking garage below. This ready-to-live-in apartment has a practically new kitchen with luxury appliances and offers a great deal of living pleasure. Located a few minutes' walk from the beach, on the edge of the Meyendel nature reserve and the shops of the 'Belgisch Park' area. Good public transport connections and access to the roads.
The parking space in the closed parking garage is offered separately for € 25,000 kk. (mandatory purchase).
LAY-OUT (see also the map)
Entrance through the terrace. Apartment entrance, corridor, spacious central hall with meter cupboard, wardrobe and access to all rooms. Modern toilet with fountain. Spacious living room at the front with patio doors to cozy and beautifully finished conservatory, facing the South. Luxurious semi-open kitchen (2019!) With various built-in quality equipment (everything AEG); combi microwave / oven, steam oven / oven, 5 burner stainless steel gas hob, built-in dishwasher, integrated waste system, fridge and freezer drawers. Handy, large utility room with central heating combi boiler and washing machine connection. This utility room offers space for both a washing machine and dryer and possibly an extra fridge. Two spacious bedrooms at the rear. You also have access to the terrace from 1 bedroom. Luxury bathroom with 2nd toilet (!) Double sink, mirror with light, shower with rain shower, bath and towel radiator.
Large storage room and parking space in the enclosed closed residents parking garage which is easily accessible both by elevator and stairs.
- Leasehold eternally bought off
- Year of construction 1993
- Epoxy gravel floor throughout the apartment with the exception of 1 bedroom
- Mechanical ventilation unit replaced in 2016
- Custom-made cupboard 'Allure' in master bedroom
- Electricity 12 groups with double rate meter and earth leakage circuit breaker
- CV combi boiler Remeha Avanta, built in 2009
- Hardwood frames with double glazing
- Active VvE, contribution currently € 205,47 per month
- Contribution VvE residents parking garage € 29,- per month
- Contribution from s'-Gravenduyn interest association € 40,31 per month
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area.
- Due to the year of construction, the age clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.