Wake up with a holiday feeling right on the dunes and the 'Zwarte Pad' area!
This renovated 3-room apartment with sunny conservatory on the South is located on the 2nd floor in 's-Gravenduyn. This spacious and bright house has recently been luxuriously renovated, is conveniently located in the complex and has a storage room and a parking space in the resident parking garage below (mandatory separate purchase at € 25,000).
Thorough renovation 2017: stucco, floors, skirting boards, radiators, sockets, extensive luxury kitchen, bathroom and toilet
LAY-OUT (see also the floorplan)
Central entrance with bells and letterboxes plateau. Elevator or stairs to the 1st floor (2nd floor).
House entrance, hallway, spacious central hall with toilet and meter cupboard from where access to all rooms; spacious living room at the front with French doors to cozy and beautifully finished conservatory, right on the South. Semi-open kitchen with various built-in appliances, handy, large utility room with central heating combi boiler and washing machine connection. This utility room offers space for both a washing machine and dryer and possibly an extra refrigerator. Two spacious bedrooms at the rear. Luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower, double washbasin and 2nd (!) Toilet.
- Leasehold paid off
- Year of construction 1993
- Energy label B
- Mechanical ventilation unit renewed 2020
- Central heating combi boiler Agpo approx. 2006, last maintenance Sept. 2020
- Active VvE, contribution currently € 182.30 per month
- Contribution VvE residents parking garage € 29 per month
- Contribution Belangenvereniging s'-Gravenduyn € 41 per month
- Present project / plan of action with regard to leaks in the parking garage
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, but within the Haaglanden area.
- Due to the year of construction, the old age clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement.