Wake up with a holiday feeling right on the dunes and the 'Zwarte Pad'!
This renovated 3 room apartment with sunny conservatory on the South is located in 's-Gravenduyn. This spacious and bright house is well maintained, very nicely finished, has a favorable location in the complex and has a storage room and a parking space in the resident parking garage (mandatory separate purchase at € 25,000).
LAY OUT (see also the map)
Central entrance, elevator or stairs to the 3rd floor.
Entrance house, hallway, spacious central hall with toilet and meter cupboard from where access to all rooms; spacious living room at the front with patio doors to a cozy and beautifully finished conservatory, facing South. Semi-open kitchen with built-in appliances, handy, large utility room with stabling place for central heating combi boiler and washing machine connection. This utility room offers space for both a washing machine and dryer and possibly an extra refrigerator. Two spacious bedrooms at the rear. Luxury bathroom with walk-in shower and double washbasin.
- Leasehold paid off
- Year of construction 1993
- Active Owners Association, contribution currently € 185 per month
- Contribution VvE residents parking garage € 32,76 per month
- Contribution Belangenvereniging s'-Gravenduyn € 41,- per month
- Renovation project with regard to waterproofing the residents' parking garage, more information at the estate agent.
- 'Niet zelfbewonings' clause applicable
- Notary choice reserved to buyer, however within working area Haaglanden.
- Due to the year of construction, the age clause will be included in the NVM purchase agreement.