Charming maisonette with 2 balconies, 3 spacious bedrooms and a luxury kitchen in the 's-Gravenduyn building. This spacious and bright house has wooden floors and various custom built-in wardrobes. Located nearby Meijendel, the 'Zwarte Pad', the sea and the boulevard are around the corner. Near the shops of the Gentse- and Stevinstraat, various schools, public transport and roads! Storage and parking space in closed residents parking garage accessible by elevator.
Parking space mandatory separate purchase at € 30.000,-
LAY-OUT: (see also floor plans)
Corridor, central entrance with mailbox and bubble tray. Stairs or elevator to the 4th floor. Gallery, entrance apartment.
Spacious hall with meter cupboard and toilet with fountain. Handy storage cupboard under the stairs. Spacious open kitchen at the front with various built-in appliances. Indoor storage with space for the washing machine and dryer. Spacious living room over the full width with French doors to sunny balcony on the South.
Landing with fixed cupboard with position of central heating combi boiler. Spacious bedroom at the rear over the full width with access to balcony with a nice view towards the sea and dunes. 2 spacious bedrooms at the front. Intermediate bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and washbasin.
Storage and parking space in the underground closed residents parking garage.
- Leasehold paid off
- Year of construction 1993
- Various quality custom cabinets (included)
- Energy label A
- Electricity 6 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker and double tariff meter
- Central heating boiler Vaillant Thermocompakt year 2010
- Fully equipped with hardwood frames with double glazing
- VvE apartment, block 2.3 contribution € 219,57 per month
- VvE parking and storage; contribution € 29,- per month
- Contribution Belangenvereniging 's-Gravenduyn € 41,- per month
- The VvE intends to propose an extra contribution for maintenance, more info at the broker
- Notary choice reserved to buyer, however within working area Haaglanden.