Living in a sunny single family house on the edge of a neighborhood where you can reach the Dobbeplas within 5 minutes!
Well maintained 5-room (4 bedrooms) house, located in a quiet child-friendly street, with a sunny garden and large roof terrace on the southeast. The roof terrace offers fantastic unobstructed views of the entire area.
The backyard is directly adjacent to a green area and a wide water feature in a child-friendly residential environment with a wide view over the meadows towards Delft, Pijnacker and Zoetermeer.
Within walking distance of the nature reserves "Delfse Hout", "het Balijbos" and "de Dobbeplas", a few minutes away from extensive facilities including the shopping center "Parade", schools, sports complexes (including football and tennis), childcare and various roads to The Hague, Delft, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amsterdam.
At the front of the house are 2 parking spaces on private property. In the immediate vicinity there are sufficient public parking facilities.
Front garden with space for 2 cars. Entrance house, hall with toilet, meter cupboard and staircase. Garden-oriented living room with beautiful tiled floor, underfloor heating and patio doors to the sunny backyard with detached stone shed and back entrance. Direct access from the garden to the park with water feature behind the house.
The semi-open kitchen in a U-shape is located at the front and is equipped with built-in appliances, such as a dishwasher, 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and combination oven / microwave. Also plenty of storage space. In the living room under the stairs a spacious pantry.
Landing, three good size bedrooms, one at the front and two at the rear. Tiled bathroom with shower cabin, washstand, 2nd toilet and connections for the washing machine. The entire floor with the exception of the bathroom has a beautiful laminate floor.
Open, spacious 4th bedroom with laminate flooring and door to the large sunny terrace (approx. 15 m2!) with fantastic views over meadows and water.
Internal storage with an extra connection for washing machine, the central heating boiler (Remeha Avanta 2010) and the mechanical ventilation unit.
Finally, a large loft over the entire width of the house accessible via loft ladder.
- Year of construction 1997
- Private land
- Insulated house and equipped with an anchorless cavity wall
- 4 bedrooms, garden, roof terrace and plenty of storage space
- Low traffic (dead end) street
- Place for 2 cars on site / front yard
- Popular, green and child-friendly living environment
- Heating by means of a central heating combi boiler and underfloor heating in the living room and kitchen
- Electricity 6 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker
- Sunscreen / awning on the garden side
- Wooden frames with double glazing
- Exterior painting, done in 2015
- Within 5 minutes by car access to various highways to The Hague, Delft, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Amsterdam
- Legal transfer can be done soon
- Given the year of construction, an old age and materials clause will be included in the standard NVM purchase deed
- Notary choice buyer, but within working area Haaglanden
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the area of use. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Engage your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM buying broker stands up for your interest and saves you time, money and worry. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden at www.funda.nl
Despite the care taken by us to correctly enter the data, we cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any errors, omissions and / or imperfections in the data.