Spacious sunny 5/6 room maisonette with 4 (!) bedrooms, very centrally located opposite the shopping center "In de Bogaard" and various green and recreational facilities, all in the immediate vicinity!
The apartment is part of a well-maintained apartment complex with an active VvE with a healthy maintenance reserve.
Excellent public transport connections to the center of The Hague. Also within a few minutes by car several roads (A4 The Hague - Amsterdam / Rotterdam, A12 The Hague - Utrecht, A13 The Hague - Rotterdam).
And good to know: the Differentiation Transfer Tax Act has been passed by the "Tweede Kamer".
Starting January 1, 2021, a one-off exemption from the transfer tax of 2% will apply to starters under the age of 35.
A very conveniently located apartment ideal for buyers looking for lots of space!
Closed main entrance with mailboxes and doorbells, elevator or stairs to the 1st floor.
Entrance apartment. L-shaped hallway with access to the kitchen and 2 bedrooms at the front; tiled toilet and internal storage room (formerly bathroom with shower) with the place for the washing machine and dryer.
Bright living / dining room with large windows and a lively view of the Steenvoordelaan, laminate flooring and sunny south-west facing balcony with awning. Modern kitchen with 4-burner gas hob, built-in oven and freestanding fridge / freezer combination; hot water via rental geyser.
Two good size bedrooms on the gallery side.
Stairs to the lower floor (ground floor), corridor with room for cupboards, tiled bathroom (2006) with corner bath / shower, sink and towel radiator. Two spacious bedrooms.
Storage box / bicycle shed on the ground floor.
In short, a spacious apartment at a very convenient location!
- In the immediate vicinity of Park de Voorde, shopping center "In de Bogaard", excellent public transport and access highways
- Year of construction 1964
- Attractive, bright and spacious apartment
- 4 bedrooms
- Sunny balcony at the front on the SW
- Almost fully double glazed
- Tiled bathroom with shower / corner bath and sink
- Internal storage room with washing machine and dryer
- (Bicycle) storagebox in the basement
- Well maintained complex
- Active Home Owners Association, contribution € 259, = per month
- Advance heating costs + water € 66 per month
- Buildinginsurance, maintenance plan, ample maintenance reserve
- Delivery in consultation
- Choice of notary reserved for the buyer, however, within the Haaglanden area
- Given the year of construction, an age and materials clause will be included in the standard NVM purchase deed.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker. Your NVM purchase broker represents your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You can find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.