Newly renovated in 2015, a spacious 3-layer 1930s corner upper house with three spacious bedrooms, luxury open kitchen, luxurious modern bathroom, three balconies and a sunny roof terrace facing the southwest! Bicycle shed at the rear. Plenty of parking.
Layout: (See the floor plans for dimensions)
Entrance with hall and meter cabinet on the ground floor. Staircase to the 1st floor, landing with modern free-hanging toilet with wash basin. Spacious L-shaped living / dining room with gas fireplace. Balcony at the front and a balcony over the full width at the rear of the house. Luxurious semi-open kitchen setup with a white hard stone composite countertop, a fridge/ freezer, 6 burner Smeg gas stove with large oven, stainless steel extractor hood, a dishwasher and a microwave.
Stairs to the 2nd floor
Light, spacious landing, large storage / laundry room with connections for washing machine and dryer, as well as the boiler. Spacious master bedroom with access to balcony, spacious 2nd bedroom at the front with large dormer window. Spacious modern luxury bathroom with large bathtub, walk-in shower, toilet and double sink (washbasin furniture).
Stairs to the 3rd floor, spacious and very bright attic room with access to a lovely sunny roof terrace facing the southwest.
It is a very bright house (extra light due to the corner location)
Ideally located near roads (A12), shops, schools, public transport (NS station Laan van NOI around the corner at 5 minutes walk, an intercity to Amsterdam / Haarlem / Schiphol and Delft / Rotterdam 4x an hour.)
- Living area approx. 135 m2
- Extra attractive and light house due to the corner lighting
- 3 balconies and a roof terrace
- All walls with stucco and high skirting baseboards
- Intercom for the front door
- All rooms with oak parquet flooring
- Various original 1930s details available
- Beautiful and luxuriously equipped kitchen, bathroom and toilet
- Fully equipped with insulating glazing
- Radiators with beautiful wood casings
- New central heating and electrical installation (8 groups + 2x ALS)
- Association of homeowners, contribution € 161 per month
- Bicycle storage behind the building
- Notary choice reserved for the seller
- Given the year of construction of the house, an age / asbestos clause will be included in the purchase deed.
Explanatory clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the area of use. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to interpretation differences, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Immediately engage your own NVM broker. Your NVM broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worry.
You can find addresses of fellow NVM brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.