Very well maintained extended ground floor apartment with a spacious living/dining room, a modern open kitchen, 3 bedrooms (possibility of a 4th bedroom), modern bathroom, and a wonderfully sunny front and back garden!
The house is very beautifully and attractively finished and ready to move in!
The location is also great, directly behind the Laan van Meerdervoort, in the quiet part of the Bloemenbuurt. Near the pleasant shopping areas of the Vlierboomstraat, the Goudsbloemlaan and the Fahrenheitstraat. The "Bosjes van Pex" and sports facilities are within walking distance and the beach, sea and dunes are approximately 10 minutes by bike. Public transport "next door"; International and European school and access roads nearby.
LAYOUT: (see the floor plans for dimensions)
Sunny front garden; entrance house.
Vestibule with storage and meter cupboard, draft door, wardrobe niche. Central hall with access to all rooms; fixed spacious closet with laundry room and also the position for the central heating combi boiler; modern tiled toilet with fountain.
Luxury design bathroom with large walk-in shower, towel radiator and washbasin.
Two bedrooms on the garden side, both with doors to the backyard, the third good size bedroom is on the front garden.
Spacious and attractive living room with stucco walls and beautiful oak floors with in the middle the luxurious kitchen in L-shape with built-in appliances.
The sitting area at the front has a gas fireplace and patio doors to the sunny, beach-feel front garden.
The dining area in the extension has two large skylights and two sets of double doors to the lovely backyard. It is possible to realize a fourth bedroom in the rear area.
- Wonderful location near all kinds of amenities
- Built in 1925
- Municipal leasehold, canon bought off in perpetuity
- The house was completely renovated in 2015 with renewal of the infrastructure
- Stucco walls, beautiful laid oak floors, luxury kitchen and sanitary facilities
- Fully equipped with HR ++ glass, at the front wood frames and PVS at the rear
- Very active HOA, monthly contribution € 150,=, Maintenance Plan, large reserve and mutual building insurance
Exterior painting 2019, front facade cleaned and impregnated 2022
- Alarm system
- Accessible to the elderly and disabled
- Delivery in consultation
- Choice of notary reserved to the buyer, but within the Haaglanden working area
- Given the year of construction of the house, an age/materials clause will be included in the deed of sale.
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, none of us will