Comfortable and spacious living with sea view and a lively view over the seaside resort and the dune area towards the Zwarte Pad.
In addition to the modern and luxurious finish, this corner apartment offers space, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large balcony (N) off the living room with a view of the sea and dunes and a 2nd indoor balcony with a view of the Kurhaus, the sea and boulevard. , large internal and external storage room and also a private PARKING SPACE!
The apartment is on the 2nd floor of the Kurhausappartementen Noordzijde complex and despite its location in the bustling part of the popular seaside resort of Scheveningen, it is remarkably quiet due to the good insulation.
Furthermore, close to the dunes, the beach 100 meters away, various pleasant entertainment venues and a wide range of shops on the Palacepromenade, but also nearby in the Belgian Park.
The center of The Hague can be reached within 10 minutes, public transport in front of the door and easy access to the roads.
A carefree, luxuriously finished apartment that can be moved into at no cost!
LAYOUT: (see the floor plans for dimensions)
Closed entrance with doorbells and mailboxes. Elevator or stairs to the 2nd floor, hall with entrance to 3 apartments, garbage chute and meter cupboards.
Entrance apartment. Spacious reception hall with access to all rooms, modern tiled toilet with free-hanging toilet bowl and hand basin, fixed cupboard with the central heating combi boiler (Vaillant 2019) and large indoor storage room.
Spacious living room accessible via modern glass door, from the sitting room access to the large balcony at the front.
Due to the corner location of the apartment, there is a full sea view from the side windows and a view from the balcony over the seaside resort towards the dune area. The second indoor balcony located on the side has a full view of the Kurhaus, sea and boulevard and is accessible from the dining room.
Very complete and luxurious open kitchen with composite counter top, plenty of storage space and equipped with all built-in appliances, including Bora induction hob with extractor hood, Pando wine climate cabinet, Quooker, oven, Bosch dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The master bedroom has an en suite luxury, modern bathroom with large walk-in shower, washbasin, design radiator, underfloor heating and 2nd toilet.
Just like the master bedroom, the second bedroom/study has a view towards the dunes. The third good size bedroom is located on the side of the apartment and overlooks the Kurhaus, boulevard and sea.
Second modern (guest) bathroom, accessible from the hallway, also equipped with underfloor heating, large walk-in shower, sink and space for the washing machine and dryer.
The entire apartment has a beautiful PVC (wood look) floor, built-in spotlights and new radiators.
Finally, a private parking space and compact storage room in the basement.
- Special location, 100 meters from the beach and the boulevard, with SEA view
- Built in 1981
- The apartment was completely modernized internally in 2022 and finished to a high standard, including a luxurious complete kitchen, beautiful modern sanitary facilities, laid PVC wood look floor, built-in spotlights in all ceilings of the apartment
- Central heating boiler (Vaillant 2019) and new radiators in the living room and hall
- Apart from the wet areas, the entire apartment has a light PVC floor
- New extensive meter cupboard (2022)
- Own parking space in the residents' parking garage
- Large internal storage and external storage in the basement
- Fully equipped with wooden window frames with double glazing
- Lifts in the complex
- Active Owners Association, contribution € 572.90 per month
- A caretaker is present during working days
- Municipal permanent leasehold, canon € 474.21 per half year.
Revision of the canon 1-1-2031. From 1-1-2032 the annual CBS index will be applied
- Choice of notary reserved to the buyer, within the region of The Hague
- Given the year of construction of the house, an age and materials clause will be included in the NVM purchase deed
Explanation clause NEN2580
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous method of measurement to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely exclude differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement.
Interested in this house? Call in your own NVM purchase broker immediately. Your NVM purchase broker stands up for your interests and saves you time, money and worries. You will find addresses of fellow NVM purchase brokers in Haaglanden on Funda.
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, no liability is accepted on our part for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof.