Deadline for offers monday 18th september 10.00h
WEDNESDAY 13/9 from 10.00h to 12:00h
FRIDAY 15/9 from 9.00h to 11.00h
*** NB! 10.4% transfer tax applies due to original construction as a shop***
Call or email us to receive all documentation of the property.
Job project! Situated in the popular Vruchtenbuurt, a concise 4-room corner ground floor house to be renovated with a covered backyard and back entrance. Location around the corner from the pleasant shopping street Vlierboomstraat, the petting zoo on the Mient and strategically ideally located in relation to the arterial roads.
Entrance at street level. Former shop space/living room. Walk through to dining room. Hallway with toilet and shower cabinet. 2 bedrooms, large closet and simple kitchen. Large covered backyard with side entrance.
- Year of construction 1923
- Leasehold perpetual,
The general provisions 1986, Revision 1993 version 2008 as of 6-2-1997 apply to this agreement.
The canon amounts to € 26.96 and management costs € 15.50 per six months in arrears.
Land value is €5,590.00 and the ground rent percentage is 0.9% for the current 5 years.
The next revision of the canon is 01-01-2027.
- Equipped with mainly wooden frames with single glazing
- Backyard canopy contains eternite panels (containing asbestos)
- Central heating combination boiler Vaillant 1989
- Active VvE, 1/3rd share, monthly contribution € 110 per month
- VvE registered in the Chamber of Commerce under number 27380759
- Electricity 5 groups with earth leakage circuit breaker
- Partial double glazing.
- Notary choice of seller, Rosenberg Polak Notarissen in The Hague.
- Due to sale from inheritance, the non-self-occupancy clause will be included.
- Given the year of construction and condition of the home, the 'As is, Where is' clause will be included in the deed of sale