Super nice and well insulated 4/5 room top apartment (no upstairs neighbors) located on private land with 3 bedrooms, rear balcony and roof terrace! This neatly maintained apartment on the 2nd floor is fully equipped with plastic frames with HR++ glass and has various useful extra storage spaces under the roof. Within walking distance of the shops of Vlierboomstraat and Appelstraat, various shopping centers, near the arterial roads, and within cycling distance of the beach and sea!
Classic Hague entrance with granite platform. Entrance apartment on the 1st floor. Hall with meter cupboard, fixed cupboard wall and space for bicycles. Stairs to the 2nd floor;
Landing with skylight, modern toilet and cupboard with central heating combination boiler. Spacious bedroom at the front with fitted wardrobes and access to storage space under the ceiling. 2 bedrooms at the rear. Intermediate bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin with furniture and mirror cabinet, alcove with connection for the washing machine/dryer. Attractive living room with bay window at the front, natural stone fireplace and access via loft ladder to the roof terrace with sun all day and beautiful views. Kitchen at the rear in L-shape. From the kitchen and bedrooms access to the full-width rear balcony with balcony cupboard.
- Year of construction 1939
- Central heating combination boiler Vaillant HR 2017 installed
- Permit for a roof terrace has been granted, but has expired; more information from the broker
- Roof terrace not included, but permission is given by the VvE
- Electric sunscreen
- Floor insulation Fermacell
- Wall and ceiling insulation
- Fully equipped with HR++ double glazing
- Active homeowners' association, contribution €50 per month
- Cash reserve € 1,722 as of 1-1-2023
- Collective building insurance
- Given the year of construction, an age and materials clause will be included in the standard NVM purchase deed
- Buyer's choice of notary, but within the Haaglanden working area